Elevate your look with these iron-on patches. Add them to your jackets, jeans, bags and more!
1. Make sure the surface of your selected garment is clean.
2. Carefully set iron to high temperature.
3. Place your patch on garment with the embroidery side facing up and cover it with a cloth or towel (to avoid burning the patch itself).
4. Iron over the cloth or towel with pressure for about 15-20 seconds.
5. Let it cool for about a minute, allowing the glue to seal the patch and fabric together.
6. If edges come up, simply repeat steps 4 and 5.
NOTE: Nylon, polyester and cordura will likely melt in high temperatures or the patch won't stick. Use fabric glue or sew the edges.