Looking at love from a different perspective, our Touch collection focuses on the hands and aims to portray the simple joys of connection, something we were suddenly deprived of during the pandemic.
But as the world embraces a new normal, this collection is a reminder of the significance of the human touch and that a simple loving touch goes a long way.
Mother x Child depicts two hands, with a child holding its mom's finger; a touch that says "I'll be always be by your side" because the love between a mother and its child is an unbreakable bond.
- This is the print only- frame not included
- 175 gsm fine art paper
- Matte finish (not shiny)
- Pigmented archival inks
- Shipped in thick cardboard tubes for protection
Not available in size 8x10, 24x30 or 40x60
- 100% Cotton canvas
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth canvas material
- Hard sealed back, ready to hang up
1.25" depth (thickness)
- Shipped in cardboard boxes for protection
COVID-19 UPDATE (IMPORTANT): Due to Covid, delivery times are no longer guaranteed. Anticipate delays as important safety measures, including physical distancing and reduced staff, means it takes longer to process heavy parcel volumes.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing (this is before shipping).
- Shipping times: USA up to 5-7 business days. Canada up to 10-15 business days.
- Not currently offering shipping outside North America
Please provide the correct shipping details. This MUST include recipient name, unit/apartment number, buzz code or any other relevant information necessary for a successful delivery.
- Anaya Arts will not be responsible for delays or postal returns due to incorrect information provided.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 14 days of delivery. Once we receive the returned item, a refund will be processed to the original payment method.
Please note that products are made-to-order and unique to each customer; this allows us to avoid overproduction as part of our sustainable movement. Therefore please allow some time for the re-printing of your replacement item(s).