Frequently Answered Questions
What technique and tools are used to create Anaya Arts designs?
- All original designs are hand drawn by Fiona, the artist. Then the drawings are digitally traced for mass distribution and production purposes.
- The originals are not for sale, but design services are available (for logos and commissions)- see below.
- All apparel features the unique and hand drawn designs #WearableArt #OriginalArtApparel
What is SEZZLE?
- Sezzle is a payment option that allows you to shop now and pay LATER for orders over $50. You can split your order into 4 interest free payments over 6 weeks.
- Select Sezzle at checkout, have your item(s) delivered, pay over time with ease.
Where do your products ship from?
All products are shipped from Ottawa, Canada.
Since you don't keep inventory of everything, how long does production take?
- Some apparel is made-to-order. This means that production of an item only begins once a confirmed order has been received.
- This production process can take up to 7-14 business days (MON-FRI) as it is outsourced labor. This does not include shipping time.
- Please plan your orders accordingly while keeping this is mind.
- For apparel that's in stock, process period can take up to 5 business days (but not if made-to-order items that require production are part of the order).
What is the difference between production time and shipping time?
- Production is the time it takes to print your product. We do not keep inventory so every item is made-to-order once the order has been placed. This takes up to 7-14 business days.
Production is independent of shipping time. Shipping time is the amount of time the courier, Canada Post, takes to deliver your order.
Why haven't I received my order yet?
- Delivery delays can be due to many factors: the pandemic, holiday seasons. We ask that you please be mindful of this when placing your order & to be please be patient. All services are doing their best with reduced staff & safety measures.
- However, if a delivery fails & is returned to us due to incorrect or missing information from the customer, the shipping fees to re-send the order will be the customer's responsibility.
Why does my garment have a smell?
- Sometimes, there might be a vinegar-like smell or an off-white residue on certain garments. Do not worry, this is normal. The printing method used applies a fixation agent during the printing process. It is NOT permanent.
- The solution is simply to wash the garment, as you should with any new clothing bought anywhere. Important to refer to the wash and care instructions below.
How do I wash my garments?
- Printed garments can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colours. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You should not use any fabric softeners, or dry-clean the items.
Tumble dry on a low cycle, but hanging to dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Do NOT iron the print.
NOTE: High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print. And high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
- Slight shedding of inner fleece may occur after first wash with the hoodie and crewneck sweaters.
- Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the print work, just the garment itself.
How do I wash my tote bags?
Tote bags can be machine-washed without bleach on cold cycle. After washing, they can be tumble-dried on low heat. They can't be ironed, or dry-cleaned.
Can I order an original Anaya Arts design?
For commission based artwork, please send an email to email@example.com. The commissioned art would be for personal use (one-time use only. For example, home decor use). This will be further outlined and explained in the contract.
Can I order a logo for my business?
For logos, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The logo would be for business purposes (multiple use). This will be further outlined and explained in the contract.
FAQ- Gift Cards
How do I redeem my gift card?
You can redeem by entering the unique code you received in your email at checkout.
Why can't my order be completed after I entered my code?
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
Can I buy a gift card as a gift for someone else?
Yes, if you want to buy a gift card for someone else, you will need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes, you can redeem another gift card during checkout.
How do I check my balance?
You can't check your own gift card balance, but you can contact me at email@example.com & I'd be more than happy to check on your behalf.
Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping.
Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
Most discount codes cannot be applied to gift cards. The exception is a product specific discount code where the product itself is a gift card.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.