Shipping & Returns
- All garments are made-to-order. We do not keep inventory, so this means that the printing of an item only begins once a confirmed order has been received.
- This production process can take up to 7-14 business days (MON-FRI) as we outsource our print work locally. This does not include the shipping time.
- A business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays, statutory holidays, or any holidays observed in Canada.
- Please keep this in mind when placing your orders.
- Please ensure that ALL personal information entered during checkout is correct, especially unit numbers and door codes. This cannot be changed after the order is placed.
- Customers will be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred due to errors on their part.
Local delivery: I cannot set specific delivery times & days, therefore please provide clear delivery instructions, especially if you live in an apartment building (i.e. buzz codes in the lobby or where to leave the package in case you are not home). I will only make one other attempt for missed deliveries.
*Shipping to US & Canada only*
- Orders are shipped via Canada Post. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once it's been shipped.
Standard CA: 5-7 business days
Express CA: 3-5 business days
Standard US: 7-9 business days
Express US: 4-5 business days
IMPORTANT: Due to Covid-19, these delivery times are no longer guaranteed. Anticipate delays as important safety measures, including physical distancing, means it takes longer to process heavy parcel volumes. Please track your item, as the call centres have no further information.
Art prints: Prints size 8x10 and 11x14 can be shipped framed or un-framed.
- Prints size 16x20, 18x24 and 24x36 are only available un-framed; they cannot be shipped framed due to their size. These bigger prints will be shipped securely in a mailing tube.
Split orders: Some orders may be split due to their size and the way they are packaged. You will receive two tracking numbers (ex. an 8x10 print delivered in a mailer envelope and an 16x20 print delivered in a mailing tube)
Missing or lost orders: Please contact your local post office about a claim.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns or exchanges are currently not available. Most apparel is made-to-order therefore we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- Cancellations of orders must be within reason and as long as production on the order has not begun.
- If item is received damaged, you must contact us within 24hrs of receiving order. Proof of damage* is required including pictures of packaging and damaged item. Send proof to email@example.com
- *Damage refers to severely bent, torn, stained, misprinted
Import Duties & Customs
- You, the customer, are responsible for any import duties and/or customs fees. Anaya Arts is not responsible for any packages held by custom agencies.
- It is not the responsibility of Anaya Arts to make the customer aware of these agencies and their actions.
- It is advisable to check with your local customs office to determine their procedures and potential charges for any international orders.
If there are any issues with your order, please reach out via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and order number.
**All featured art work are original designs created by Anaya Arts. All rights to artwork is still owned by Anaya Arts. Artwork is not available for re-sale**