Representing our sisters and mothers in the hijab community and reminding us that there is so much more to see beneath the veil.
A celebration of motherhood from all backgrounds.
*Additional information can be found in the drop down menus below.
- This is the print only- frame not included
- 175 gsm fine art paper
- Matte finish
- Pigmented archival inks
- Shipped in thick cardboard tubes
Not available in size 24x30 or 40x60
- 100% Cotton canvas
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth
- Hard sealed backing comes with hanging hardware
- Shipped in cardboard boxes
COVID-19 UPDATE (IMPORTANT): Due to Covid, delivery times are no longer guaranteed. Anticipate delays as important safety measures, including physical distancing and reduced staff, means it takes longer to process heavy parcel volumes.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing (this is before shipping).
- As a general rule of thumb, you can get an estimate of how long it will take to receive your order by combining processing time and shipping time. Please take this in consideration when placing your order, especially if it is a gift or time sensitive.
- Shipping times: USA up to 5-7 business days. Canada up to 10-15 business days.
- Not currently offering shipping outside North America
Please provide the correct shipping details. This MUST include recipient name, unit/apartment number, buzz code or any other relevant information necessary for a successful delivery.
- Anaya Arts will not be responsible for delays or postal returns due to incorrect information provided.
- If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 14 days of delivery. Once we receive the returned item, a refund will be processed to the original payment method.
- Please note that products are made-to-order and unique to each customer; this allows us to avoid overproduction as part of our sustainable movement. Therefore please allow some time for the re-printing of your replacement item(s).